On walking distance from Boutique Hotel View
Boutique Hotel View is located at a top location in the heart of Amsterdam. Around the corner of one of the Netherlands' most famous squares; the Leidseplein, which is connected to the famous Leidsestraat shopping street.
Because Boutique Hotel View is so centrally located, literally everything is within walking distance. The imensly popular music spots Paradiso and De Melkweg, the De La Mar Theater and the International Theater Amsterdam (previously knows as the Stadsschouwburg), the Pathé City Cinema, and countless of restaurants, cafes and other evening destinations - including popular nightclub Jimmy Woo and hidden gems like The Waterhole or Bourbonstreet.
You are within a few minutes walk of everything, including the Museum District with some of world's most popular museums: the Vincent Van Gogh Museum, and the National Rijksmuseum with many of Rembrandt's paintings.
The most famous park of the country, the Vondelpark is also around the corner, the 9-Streets Shopping District with dozens of Boutique stores and popular social media hotspots, the Foodhallen food court where locals of the city love eat lunch & dinner, the list is of things that are within walking distance of our lovely Boutique Hotel View is literally endless.
✅Golden Tip: Be sure to make your reservations for the Vincent van Gogh Museum and the Anne Frank House many weeks in advance! They are both likely to be sold out very quickly.
How to travel from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to Boutique Hotel View?
- UBER or BOLT: If you have one of these two apps on your phone, you can take an Uber or Bolt from the designated pickup spot. Click HERE to see exactly where the Uber & Bolt taxi stand is located. The Uber or Bolt will cost around €28 for a regular car.
- TAXI: Taxis are available at Schiphol. The cost of a regular taxi ride to our hotel should be around €48.
- BUS: The direct bus connection, Bus 397. This bus goes from Schiphol and takes about 25 minutes to the Leidseplein stop in Amsterdam. From Leidseplein it's a 2 minute walk to our hotel. This bus will cost around €6.50 per person.
- TRAIN to Amsterdam Central: From Schiphol take the train to Amsterdam Centraal Station. From there, take tram 2 or 12 to Leidseplein. From Leidseplein it's a 2 minute walk to our hotel. The combination of this train&tram will cost around €6.46 per person.
- TRAIN to Amsterdam South (Zuid) From Schiphol, take the train to Amsterdam Station Zuid. From there, take tram 5 to Leidseplein. From Leidseplein it's a 2 minute walk to our hotel. The combination of this train&tram will cost around €5.04 per person.